Update

12/4/11

Just a quick update on what I've been up to. I've been swamped with school work, college applications, senior project, and work, so sorry for the lack of updates.

I just finished decorating in accordance with the holidays, and I think it looks pretty damn sweet. My senior project is coming along, aside from the little setback from my camera (seriously, never get a NEX-5N). I've been pretty impressed with some of my work in Art class, so I'll try to post pictures of my work when I can. I really want to do a review of my new earphones (so I can be a cool kid), and hopefully build up my portfolio to send in for art school applications. And well, that about it. Pretty lame right? Yeah, I know.

SO.. I'm gonna dump a bunch of stuff I've worked on in the past. Some of them were recent, some from even as far back as last year. HOO HAH!











I made this for my school's CTE awards ceremony. They used this as a template for all the awards. As you can see, it was back in May, so it's fairly recent.














I made this in Photoshop. I merged a paint splatter into the logo I created for my schools media department. It was mainly used as a backdrop for the morning news broadcast, however.

















This one is really special to me. I designed this to be printed on a shirt in light of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. My family and I, being Japanese, hold Japan near and dear to our hearts, so as you can imagine, the news was devastating. I hand pulled 100 t-shirts with this design, and sold them around school. By the end, I had donated over $400 to relief efforts in Japan.























I did a quick rendering for practice a while back. I fancy the thought of using a wood on smart phones. This was done in Photoshop as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment